CNC Router Table Operator:
Baldwin Signs is hiring an EXPERIENCED individual to operate our CNC Router Table. We are the oldest sign company in the Spokane area, and we are driven by our uniqueness in our craftsmanship offered by our whole team from sales, design, manufacture/fabrication, and installation of signs. We take ultimate pride in who we are and what we offer. Come join our fast-growing team and become part of our culture and success.
The most qualified candidate will possess the following skills and traits but may not be limited to:
- Highly proficient in computers
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in operating a 3-Axis CNC Router
- Proven experience in CNC operating
- Set up and operate a high-speed 3-Axis CNC Router
- Familiarity in G-Code Software (i.e. EnRoute & Computer Numerical Control)
- Skilled in using CNC Router tooling
- Skilled in using measurement tools
- Ability to maintain operation, safety, and inspections of table
- Ability to read and understand work orders and designs
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Pays strong attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Education beyond High School Diploma or GED in engineering or relevant field is a plus
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE!
- MUST have a positive attitude
- Must be able to bend, twist, lift and any other movements throughout the day associated with loading and unloading materials on table
Starting wage will be depending on level of experience and educational experience. On top of competitive wages, we offer company benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO and retirement packages.
Please call us at 509-489-9191 for more information.
Email resumes and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org